I’ve always wanted to view the skyline of Metro Manila from a far and watch it’s shimmering lights at night. I always look forward for these kind of scene since I watched the music video of Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars and always wonder pn what it feels like to watch those lights while having deep thoughts or chilling moment with your squad? Well finally, after some time and years…. this favorite scenario in my head had just come…
Super thanks to the elder (that we met when we were on travel at Anipolo) who pointed us the place on where to watch the majestic view of Metro Manila at night.
CLOUD 9 Antipolo
HOW TO GO THERE:
- From Cubao, ride a jeep bound for Antipolo/Sumulong Hi-way.
- or ride the LRT2 and drop off at Santolan station, then ride the jeepneys bound for Antipolo/Sumulong Hi-way.
- Php35 pesos oneway trip.
- Just tell the driver or the conductor to drop you off at Cloud 9
WHAT TO DO THERE:
- Chill with your love ones
- You can also dine-in or drink 😉
- Feel the thrill of their mini hanging bridge 😂🤘🏻
- Watch the majestic city lights of metro manila at their view deck
It was indeed a perfect moment, sitting at the bench, having long talks with your squad, reminiscing the wonderful pasts while gazing at those brilliant lights… it was just… so… exhilerating… for my part.
I will never get tired watching the City lights! Will definitely come back here some time….